Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'll return.... eventually

It's been an odd couple of weeks. Odd schedules, odd events, seeing people and participating in activities that aren't the norm. Much of it has been wonderful, although there were a few frustrations along the way.

For a person who likes her schedule, her familiarity, her routine, it has made me a bit out of sorts. (And dealing with a week-long headache that couldn't be calmed certainly didn't help the situation.)

Now we're faced with a "normal" summer schedule -- not exactly a "routine" -- but we're approaching the upcoming days that should feel a little less harried, and a little more laid-back and "summer-ish."

My camera is bursting with photos of the last few weeks events... And I really will begin blogging about them soon. (I also owe AnnaMarie a response to her tag.)

But in my free time the last few nights .. instead of sitting at the computer, and logging through hundreds of images, I relaxed in a hot bubble bath with a new book.

And it has been worth every moment. Y'all will have to wait for more updates. They'll come eventually....


1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

I'll wait, as long as you are able to have that time. Priceless!