Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What the...? (And long-overdue tag)

Okay, so we're having computer issues at home. We did an update or something, now I can't visit blog sites, or update my own. Not sure the issue... but we'll get it figured out eventually. Just wanted you all to know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth.


In the meantime (while I post this at a location other than home) thought I would quick respond to AnnaMarie's tag.


1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.

2. Post it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who tagged you.

4. Tag 5 more blogs.


First off, I thought about this far too much. And I'm not necessarily proud of the titles that I came up with. In fact, this little exercise had me deep in the depths of introspection. It may have been damaging. But this is what I came up with, you can chose for yourself which one you think actually fits me... or send me your own title for my memoir!

"Proving myself to spite all others"
"Tumbling through with fascination/frustration"
"Surviving life, with moments of clarity"
"From preacher's kid to media mom"
"Vegetarian gymnast becomes steak-loving slouch"


And I'm breaking the cycle by not tagging anybody else. Not because I'm opposed to it, but because I don't know enough people to tag. (Boy, do I feel like the loser in the corner of the high school dance, with nobody to ask them.... hee, hee...) Feel free to tag yourself and respond to this on your own blog!

2 comments:

PhunkyBS said...

ha,ha!! :) I love it. (as long as you are only kidding and not really attackig yourself!!!!)

AnnaMarie said...

Oh! The last one is my favorite!! TOTALLY MY FAVORITE!!

Let's eat steak together in Sept.