And I owe you all many, many stories, thoughts, pictures, observations, frustrations, accomplishments and worries. Believe me, they've been occurring. I just haven't had the time (or motivation) to put them in cyberspace.
They'll come (at least some of them) eventually.
Until then, here's a few pictures of the last 5 months, in no particular order. Enjoy a small snapshot into our lives:
(Can you find my kids in this picture? Get the scale of this beast?)
(I know some of you should recognize this car!)
You know me -- once the stress of not posting gets to me, I find my brain overflowing with all the elements that I should be blogging about, and I get so overwhelmed that I just put it on the back burner so I don't have to worry about it. So now, I've broken through the worry... put at least one blog out there... and hopefully I'll update more. Really. (Maybe.)
No comments:
Post a Comment