Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm sick...

... and waiting to go to the Doc tomorrow. Hopefully she'll tell me its not Strep throat again. Or if it is, prescribe some generic RX pretty fast...
... in my last
4 days in bed, in sweats, in the bath... had time to think, relax, catch up on time inside my own head...
... completely sick of magazines, books, TV, movies, baths,sleep and time inside my own head, I organized
4 years of pictures today (seriously, Lauryn's photo album ends at 2 months. ..sigh..)... Now 100+ rolls of film are organized and ready to be put into albums... sigh... 6 more rolls yet to be developed....
...stressing out because my best friend at work has to fill in on my very
odd shift... my sickness means her inconvenience and lack of sleep...
...hoping I'm feeling better for a big night of
trick or treating... the little pink witch and Ninja Turtle are excited...
... hoping tonight will be a
restful night of sleep, no weird sickness dreams, no waking up to a searing throat, no strange wake-ups at 3 a.m. wondering where I am and why I feel so bad...
Here's hoping modern medicine, lots of
hot baths, hot tea, noodle soup, rest and a little bit of love will have me on my feet again soon.

No comments: