
Got Lauryn's birthday party pictures developed -- here they are!
Lauryn loved her Sponge bob cake. (Even if she only ate the frosting.)
It wasn't a very hard cake to make -- just a rectangle with some candies (fruit roll ups, starburst, rollos) to make the accessories. It would have been easier if I had found my cake decorating supplies. That was done almost entirely with some careful knife work. (I'm starting to think I might have put my container with all the decorating supplies on the garage sale. That will tick me off. Hmm maybe I'll find it some day.)

After our meal (of mostly frosting and candy, on Lauryn's part) she opened her gifts. Needless to say they mostly looked like this (above). She enjoyed it.
(By the way -- the crown was from preschool that day. Her first party at school! She took cupcakes.)
Then it was off to the Keeper of the plains. As I've already mentioned (see "Lauryn's Birthday" blog for more details) the rings of fire didn't go off at the Keeper -- but it was still a good time.
Here's a look at the grandparents at the Keeper with their grandkids.
Fun was had by all!

1 comment:
What cute hair!
Post a Comment