Wednesday, April 30, 2008

pointless preview

this really is a pointless post.
only to say that certain circumstances woke me from my daytime slumber and gave me a couple hours to kill.
i spent it getting an overpriced coffee downtown, and taking pictures of my beautiful city.
i have been wanting to do it for so long. i had a freaking blast.
here's a preview:

so much more to come....

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Rachel! It's good to get a glimpse of your life! I was actually snooping through your blog a few weeks ago and too sheepish to comment.

Your kids are getting so big (I bet you never hear that)! AND, they look like total Schrags.

Nice pictures! I remember you always (ALWAYS) carried a camera around at camp taking some pretty awesome shots.

Good to think of you again!

AnnaMarie said...

Sometimes, overpriced coffee is the best thing in the world.